Date:      Tue, 4 Mar 2008 09:38:52 -0400
From:      "Fernando Sanchez" <fernando@sanchezhensley.net>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question regarding diablo-jdk

Hi!

I have a bit of a problem with the diablo-jdk and Tomcat. See, it's
eating up all my memory, and I don't have that much of it on the
target machine. Now I see this cache being allocated at the beginning
(256 MB), and I wonder if there is a parameter to prevent this from
happening, and using a more resource-friendly way of allocating
memory. Or if there is anything else I can do, short of adding more
memory, which is not possible in my situation.