Date:      Thu, 4 Jul 1996 01:57:16 -0500
From:      Dave Bodenstab <imdave@synet.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New package: XPL compiler

Hi,

You don't know how many times I checked and re-checked this
stuff before I uploaded it...  I thought *I* wasn't going
to goof up  :-(

So, less than 30 minutes after I uploaded it, I found a fairly
serious bug.  Therefore, I uploaded new copies to:

  ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/

[The handbook says to "pack the necessary files (everything
described in this section", but it wasn't clear if you wanted
the package built as a result of the "make package", so I've
provided everything just in case.]

xpl.tar.new  - The files xpl/{files/*,pkg/*,Makefile}

xpl486-4.1.tgz-package.new  - Result of "make package"

xpl486-4.1.tar.gz-tarball.new  - the "distfile" that should reside on
		     ftp://freefall.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/LOCAL_PORTS/

Of course, the "-package.new" and "-tarball.new" suffixes should
be removed from the file names.

Hope I've done everything right *this* time...

Dave Bodenstab
imdave@synet.net