Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 1998 23:14:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Marcel Mason {Personal} <marcel@nunanet.com>
To:        J Getz/J Richards <jimjanet@voicenet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Partion Magic & FreeBSD

As a matter of fact both of my BSD slices were created with partition
magic. Simply reduce your existing DOS partition size with the
partition magic program and start the install, BSD will see the
empty space and you will be able to create your slice(s).

If you must choose between 2 evils.....
..... pick the one you've never tried before