Date:      Sun, 14 Nov 2004 13:23:32 +0100
From:      Philip Keuleers <ph.keuleers@pandora.be>
Subject:   crossover on freebsd 5.2.1

Hi,

I've tried installing codeweavers crossover office pro 3.0 on my laptop
running FreeBSD 5.2.1 . Using linux-emulation it installs fine but when
I try to use it I get a "Unable to convert'c:\' to a Unix path"-error. I
tried putting the full path name to "c:" in the wine config file but
that didn't solve the problem.
Anyone out there who had more luck in getting this to work ?

I contacted codeweavers asking if they had plans to port Crossover to
*BSD but the answer was:
"As much as we'd like to support BSD, we dont have a BSD version
forthcoming at the moment. We would like to produce one someday, but in
the forseeable future, it's not something we're working on. When we do
decide it's time, we will make an announcement."

--
Greetz,

Philip

Q: How many Bill Gates does it take to change a lightbulb ?
A: None, he just defines Darkness™ as the new industry standard...