Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 16:16:55 -0000
From:      "Viatcheslav Riabov" <vriabov@webaddressbook.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>

Hello:

Yesterday I managed to install FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE on my
ThinkPad 755Cs and, of course, keyboard didn't work after
installation. The installation itself went through OK, because
I set flags sc0 to 0x10 and atkbd0 to 0x4. I expected these
setting to continue to work with the system, but they didn't.
I looked through all archives, read all theory about
recompiling kernel with ThinkPad support, but I simply can not
log in! I still have a feeling that there is something wrong
with flags. Could anybody help? I've been through a lot of
troubles installing it and I really don't want to give up
when I am so close to end.
Also, my ThinkPad is not networked and I was using
PAO 3.5-RELEASE floppies during installation.
Thank you.
Slava