Date:      Thu, 26 Aug 1999 23:51:26 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Pete Carah <pete@ns.altadena.net>
To:        dkwiebe@hagenhomes.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: notes about star office

> Hello:
>
> Does it actually load the plug-in manager??  If it actually does, I will
> have to do a
> reinstall of it.

Mine doesn't yet, but I wasn't too concerned so far; I think there was
a separate note about plug-ins by someone else which I haven't
implemented yet (looked fairly simple).  At least now I don't just
get the setup screen...

I was just trying to simplify the instructions in the note+web page that
found the bad library file since he did a few things the hard way and
others had already found easier workarounds for them.

Do a mailing list search (on the freebsd web site) in questions, emulators,
and hackers for StarOffice; I think I remember seeing a plug-in solution
in there in the last month or so.  (I may need that soon myself since I
think I need plug-ins to read ms word files).

-- Pete