Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 10:23:23 -0600
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@webwizard.org.mx>
To:        "freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Today's Make World

I haven't been able to make world since the texinfo problem.  I don't
see anyone else on the list with problems.  Did I miss another change?
Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

ed

P.S.  This is where I stopped this time.  cvsup finished about 9:25 CST.

DynaLoader.c:282: `NULL' undeclared (first use this function)
DynaLoader.c:282: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
DynaLoader.c:282: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
DynaLoader.c:282: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
DynaLoader.c:282: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1