Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2002 19:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/42146: net/kdenetwork3 pkg-plist is missing 3 files

The following reply was made to PR ports/42146; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Alan E <alane@geeksrus.net>
To: David Magda <dmagda+fports@ee.ryerson.ca>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, kde@FreeBSD.ORG,
	Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:31:39 -0400

 On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 10:18:36PM -0400, David Magda wrote:

 >>Number:         42146
 >>Category:       ports
 >>Synopsis:       net/kdenetwork3 pkg-plist is missing 3 files
 >>Confidential:   no

 It's not as simple as you think. ktalkd is conditional. It may or may
 not get built. Seems the %%KTALKD%% in the pkg-plist got removed with
 this upgrade (I wonder who with the initials wma might have done that).

 I just have to see which files were conditional in the previous version.
 I think it's just the icons and the binaries; the docs are installed
 unconditionally, I remember.

 Thanks for catching this.

 --
 AlanE