Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2007 08:42:27 +1100
From:      Colin Yuile <colin@ips.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd6.2-stable + ipfilter + policy routing mbuf leak

Hi all,

I have a server running 6.2-stable that experiences mbuf leakage
if I perform policy routing with ipfilter. This is independent of the
hardware as I have moved the disk to a different machine with different
MB, NICs etc and had the same result.

The server is running quagga, postfix and ipfilter for some basic
firewalling. The policy routing was to route outgoing web traffic to
a second internet link.

I have been running the same setup for several years on a 4.11 machine
without any problems.

Can anyone confirm this problem?

Cheers,

Colin