Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:36:52 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
Cc:        Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>, hm@hcs.de, isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dynalink IS64PPH+ avail. for dev. purposes

Ernst de Haan writes:
>Ok, so we could work on it with the three of us, rite? Marc, Gary and me,
>me being the one that get's the dirty jobs... ;-)
>
>U got any stuff I can test/look at/dispise/love/spit at/etc ?

well, I have Dave's sources, as I wrote earlier. His stuff basically sits
next to the normal i4b stuff, i.e. it's not at all integrated. You basically
have to use it stand-alone.

I don't suppose he'd mind if I were to send it to you. Let me know and I
can shoot it your way.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de garyj@fkr.cpqcorp.net gj@freebsd.org