Date:      Wed, 09 Nov 2005 20:14:19 -0500
From:      "francisco@natserv.net" <francisco@natserv.net>
To:        user <user@dhp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I chroot rsync like I chroot ftp ?

user writes:

> What is the equivalent mechanism for rsync ?

I have not used it myself, but was looking at rssh tonight. There is also a
program, not in the ports, called scopy or something of the like.

Check the rssh port in the /usr/pots tree.. go to their web page. The
mention the URL for the other program.

I am looking to do the same thing, chroot rsync, so will be looking at those
two options I mentioned above in coming days.