Date:      Wed, 5 Aug 2015 21:33:54 -0700
From:      Phillip Nordwall <phillip.nordwall@gmail.com>
To:        lev@freebsd.org
Cc:        FreeBSD FS <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Multiple entries in ZFS "sharenfs" property?

Last time I played with this I was able to place a newline character in the
sharenfs property, followed by a full entry as it would appear in
/etc/exports. If the user setting this was root this would work.
If the user setting this just had sharenfs modification permissions the new
share would not take effect until the system rebooted, or root made a
different export change causing nfs to be restarted.

One of my tests shared / out to everyone, without squashing root, with only
the permission to change sharenfs, upon reboot of the server.

Phillip Nordwall