Date:      Wed, 21 Dec 1994 10:33:32 -0500 (EST)
From:      william pechter ILEX <pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil>
To:        FreeBSD-hackers@wcarchive.cdrom.com (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Linux commercial softwarew

Found on the net...in comp.os.linux.announce

This shows the lead Linux has in commercial acceptance.

No flames please.

I've just emailed them  (AT&T) about FreeBSD/NetBSD binary availability and
my offer to port the ksh for them.

> From comp.os.linux.announce:
>
> arnold@cc.gatech.edu      Arnold Robbins at Georgia Institute of Technology
>
> Subject: COMMERCIAL: AT&T KSH-93 available for Linux
>
> Greetings all. I just got off the phone with AT&T Licensing. They are
> able to provide real KSH-93 for Linux systems!
>
> The person to contact is:
>
> 	Ed Cartier
> 	AT&T Licensing
> 	+1-908-580-5719
> 	ecartier@attmail.att.com
>
> The cost is $99 (+ local sales tax in the US) through the end of 1994.
> After that, it's $149 (+ tax).  This is for a single system, binary license.
>
> They will take a personal check.  They CANNOT (yet) take credit cards.
> They'll also take company purchase orders.

 Bill Pechter |Systems Administrator  |
 Ilex Systems |170 Patterson Ave      | Shrewsbury, New Jersey 07702
 908-532-2943 |pechter@sesd.ilex.com  | pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil