Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:49:55 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need Unix Command List

On 13 Jul 2000 00:48:12 -0400, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions
tms@psiklone.com (Tim) wrote:

>Hit the tab key 2x at the prompt.
>Reading is good too

If you are using bash as your shell, yes.  A decent UNIX reference book
from www.ora.com might be the best bet.

	---Mike

>On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, PObrien387@aol.com wrote:
>> Hi, I need some information on Unix Commands.  I am a consutling engineer and
>> currently being considered for a short term project to support a team using
>> Unix Systems.
>>
>> What I need to know is where can I get a copy of Unix commands.  I worked
>> with the unix System a few years back and need to refresh my memory on the
>> commands needed. If you have a list that I can access please advise.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Patrick O'Brien
>> POBrien387@aol.com
>> Tel: 818-422-1077

Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Given enough time, 100 monkeys on 100 routers
could setup a national IP network." (KDW2)