Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 15:50:18 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Byron Schlemmer <byron.schlemmer@realtime.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compiling Galeon

Hi Folks,

Has anybody else had problems compiling Galeon on 4.4-Stable lately?

I get the following when trying to compile /usr/ports/www/galeon :

EventContext.cpp: In method `nsresult
EventContext::GetMouseEventInfo(WrapperMouseEventInfo *)':

EventContext.cpp:468: no matching function for call to
`nsIDOMMouseEvent::GetOriginalTarget
(nsGetterAddRefs<nsIDOMEventTarget>)'

EventContext.cpp:455: warning: `nsresult result' might be used
uninitialized in this function *** Error code 1

I've search a few lists and there is mention of compiling Galeon with
the flag --enable-cpp-rtti, I've tried with it enabled and disabled.
I've tried enabling/disabling compilation with embedded mozilla aswell.
Still no joy. There is also mention of it not compiling with gcc 2.95,
is that still true?

Is there anything obvious that I'm missing?

Thanks,

-byron

--
"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."

       -- Henry Spencer