Date:      Wed, 21 Mar 2007 14:37:37 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        karol.kwiat@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: linux-fonconfig-2.2.3_6 not X11BASE clean

Quoting Karol Kwiatkowski <karol.kwiat@gmail.com> (from Wed, 21 Mar =20
2007 13:14:19 +0100):

> Hello all,
>
> environment:
> =09X11BASE=3D/usr/local
>
> problem:
> =09new version of linux-fonconfig (2.2.3_6) installs fonts.conf into
> ${PREFIX}/etc/fonts/fonts.conf. In that file there is a hardcoded path
> to /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts which doesn't exist in my environment.
>
> solution:
> =09patch to x11-fonts/linux-config attached, I'm sending it here cause I'm
> not sure if that's a proper solution.

You don't need to patch fonts.conf. Just replace /usr/X11R6 globally =20
with $X11BASE. You also added the backup file to the plist, just do an =20
inplace replacement without the backup (-i option).

Bye,
Alexander.

--=20
Have you ever noticed that the people who are always trying
to tell you `there's a time for work and a time for play'
never find the time for play?

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID =3D B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID =3D 72077137