Date:      Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:53:56 -0500
From:      Carroll Kong <damascus@eden.rutgers.edu>
To:        Edwin Culp <eculp@webwizard.org.mx>, "freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Today's Make World

At 10:23 AM 1/16/99 -0600, Edwin Culp wrote:
>I haven't been able to make world since the texinfo problem.  I don't
>see anyone else on the list with problems.  Did I miss another change?
>Am I doing something wrong?
>
>Thanks,
>
>ed
>
>P.S.  This is where I stopped this time.  cvsup finished about 9:25 CST.
>
>DynaLoader.c:282: `NULL' undeclared (first use this function)
>DynaLoader.c:282: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
>DynaLoader.c:282: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
>DynaLoader.c:282: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
>DynaLoader.c:282: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
>*** Error code 1
>
>Stop.
>*** Error code 1

I have been getting that error all day yesterday.  Remade world 2-3
times... after cvsupping... none of the changes fixed it, and I still
'perished' at the same spot you did.  I figured... I might as well wait a
few more days before the next cvsup so they can fix whatever they are
working on.

-Carroll Kong