Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 23:09:29 -0600
From:      Bryan Cassidy <bryanc2000@insightbb.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Connection stops!

OK. I'm not gonna ask about apache anymore cause insightbb wont let me
do that (bleh) I have a more serious issue now. I install freebsd
4.6.2, update the ports, install a few programs and configure the
programs to my likes and when I leave the computer for about 20
minutes or whatever I come back and think I'm gonna get online
(cable+dhcp) nope.. can't get on. Don't know why or anything. Just
can't get online. I don't know of any more info that I can give about
this but if you know something I should tell then please let me know
and I will give the info to u.

I hope someone can help me out before I lose connection. (again)