Date:      Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        tlambert@primenet.com (Terry Lambert), bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans), rwatson@FreeBSD.ORG (Robert Watson), freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Eliminate crget() from nfs kernel code?

:>     The MALLOC issue seems like one that could be fixed in a few
:>     heartbeats.  If that is the case, could someone please just do it?
:>     Or point out where it is and I'll do it.
:
:Matt, I'll send you the test programs seperately via email (no
:need to spam the list).
:
:
:					Terry Lambert
:					terry@lambert.org

    That would be great.  I have some time this weekend.  If I can reproduce
    the crash I'll fix it.

						-Matt