Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 18:06:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   x11/misc cleanup

I was looking for things to copy according to what we agreed, and
noticed the following:

(1) There are an incredible number of clocks.  Why don't we separate
    it from deskutils and create a new category "x11-clocks"?

(2) There are several font and font utility ports.  There aren't that
    many of them, but since they can be separated so cleanly from the
    rest, how about a new category "x11-fonts"?

(3) The name "x11-widgets" is not really appropriate for some ports,
    which contain widgets plus some more (sample programs, bitmaps,
    etc.).  I think "toolkits" is a better name for them, except "tk"
    is a proper noun so "x11-tk" (ala x11-fm, x11-wm) is not
    appropriate.  How about changing the name to "x11-toolkits"?

(4) viewfax and xbuffy clearly don't belong to x11. :)

So, here's the list of repository copies that need to be done,
assuming the above changes are ok.

===
comms from x11:
  viewfax

mail from x11:
  xbuffy

deskutils from misc:
  cal, cbb, ical, korganizer, kproject, offix-trash, plan, teapot
  xcalendar, xinvest, xmaddressbook, xmdiary, xopps, xtimer, zorro

deskutils from x11:
  sliderule, xpostit, xpostitPlus

x11-clocks from x11:
  asclock, bclock, dclock, emiclock, mlclock, mouseclock, rclock, swisswatch
  t3d, xalarm, xdaliclock

x11-fm from x11:
  asfiles, dfm, explorer, filerunner, offix-files, q3dmenu, tkdesk,
  workplace, xfm

x11-fonts from x11:
  etlfonts, freefonts, getbdf, sharefonts, tkfont, xfed, xmbdfed

x11-toolkits from x11:
  FWF, Xaw3d, auis, blt, iv, lesstif, neXtaw, pmw, pygtk, qt, qt133
  qt140, slingshot, tix, tk41, tk42, tk80, tk81, tkstep80, v, xbae
  xforms, xview-clients, xview-config, xview-lib

x11-wm from x11:
  afterstep-devel, afterstep, amiwm, blackbox, ctwm, enlightenment, fvwm
  fvwm2, fvwm95, gwm, icewm, lwm, mlvwm, olvwm, piewm, qvwm, tvtwm
  windowmaker, wm2, wmx
===

Actually, I'm not sure if sliderule shouldn't go to math instead.
Maybe it should.

Satoshi