Date:      Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:19:34 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Tyler Spivey <tyler@wapvi.bc.ca>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports collection

You can always build your own ports (www.freebsd.org/ports/) as an excercise
to update the msql port

You can try using postsql or mysql

You can contact the developer of the ports

On Thu, 06 Jul 2000, Tyler Spivey wrote:
> ok, msql has long since been updated, and freebsd ports wants an lder version, this is the case with
> most of the 4.0-release ports.. wolfpack msql etc.
> what ccan i do about it? msql needs me to get the archive from the site. not the freebsd sites.
> am i SOL?

You are not authorized to use my email address for any purpose.
This is a violation of my privacy. Remove my email
address from your databases immediately.

You are only authorized to use my email address only in
conjunction with address the issue in this email.