Date:      Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:43:13 -0600
From:      "Mike" <mgrommet@insolwwb.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   2nd Try: Enlightenment port broken?

Sorry if this ends up as a repost... Our lovely little MS Exchange box
decided to crap out exactly when I sent this message the first time, so I
dont know if it got through or not, and I never recieved a single response,
so my apologies just in case.  Heres the original message

Any advice is most appreciated, I'm trying to get enlightenment up and
running, then on to GNOME.

Good morning.  I went to make the enlightenment port this morning... it
starts ok, but I get: (with latest ports afaik)
BTW this is a 2.2.7 machine, havent cvsup'ed to 2.2.8 yet.
The install goes through most of my setup, notes all the graphic libs and
such
but dies horribly on gtk type stuff:  The stuff below is an exact cut and
paste.
/bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs /usr/local/bin
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555 glib11d-config
/usr/local/bin/glib11d-config
/bin/sh ./mkinstalldirs /usr/local/include/glib11d
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 glib.h
/usr/local/include/glib11d/glib.h
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 glibconfig.h
/usr/local/include/glib11d/glibconfig.h
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>   Registering installation for glib-1.1.11
===>   Returning to build of gtk-1.1.11
Error: shared library "glib11d.1" does not exist
*** Error code 1

Stop.

well, this is some of my /usr/local/lib:
libgdk11.a              libglib11.so            libgthread11d.a
libgdk11.la             libglib11.so.0.2        libgthread11d.la
libgdk11.so             libglib11d.a            libgthread11d.so
libgdk11.so.1.0         libglib11d.la           libgthread11d.so..1.1
libgif.a                libglib11d.so           libgtk11.a
libgif.so               libglib11d.so..1.1      libgtk11.la
libgif.so.3.0           libgmodule11d.a         libgtk11.so
libglib.so.1.0          libgmodule11d.la        libgtk11.so.1.0
libglib11.a             libgmodule11d.so
libglib11.la            libgmodule11d.so..1.1

so it appears to be there... what do I need to do here?

Mike Grommet