Date:      Sun, 15 Aug 2010 00:28:22 +0200
From:      Roland Smith <rsmith@xs4all.nl>
To:        ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lightspark

--1ccMZA6j1vT5UqiK

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 04:44:19PM -0500, ajtiM wrote:
> GNASH doesn't works for me anymore (FreeBSD 8.0, KDE 4.4.5, Firefox, Oper=
a,=20
> Konqueror).

Shouldn't you then investigate why not? It works fine here [FreeBSD
8.1-RELEASE amd64, firefox] (at least for youtube).

Try deleting the gnash port and installing it again.

> I don't want to install linux flash plugin and because that I installed=
=20
> lightspark-devel from ports but Firefox crashed before open a page (youtu=
be),=20

If you installed it with the plug-in you should have seen the following note
(it's in the port Makefile);

    Lightspark is currently in pre-alpha state, so only use its plugin
    if you know what you are doing; otherwise, expect browser crashes and h=
angs
    Also, you'll probably need to edit kernel source and bump SEM_MAX from =
30
    to something much higher (1024 or so) to make the plugin work...

So, did you edit the kernel source and recompile the kernel?

Roland
--=20

--1ccMZA6j1vT5UqiK

--1ccMZA6j1vT5UqiK--