Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 2000 02:13:05 -0500
From:      "Bill Baker" <bilker@msn.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   questions

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C05FF3.3BEC2FC0

I learned of FreeBSD in a chat room and went to your site to learn more, =
as I am fairly new(6 months) to computers. Can you please tell me what BS=
D is and why I should or should not use it? Thank you for your time.     =
Bill Baker

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C05FF3.3BEC2FC0

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>I learned of F=
reeBSD in a chat room and went to your site to learn more, as I am fairly=
 new(6 months) to computers. Can you please tell me what BSD is and why I=
 should or should not use it? Thank you for your time.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp; Bill Baker</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0000_01C05FF3.3BEC2FC0--