Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 23:10:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      lioux@uol.com.br
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/19083: New port devel/codemedic

The following reply was made to PR ports/19083; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: lioux@uol.com.br
To: Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc: lioux@uol.com.br, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:04:54 -0300

 On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 08:11:39PM -0400, Will Andrews wrote:
 > On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 06:21:43AM -0000, lioux@uol.com.br wrote:
 > > This port depends upon ports/19030, ports/19039 and
 > > ports/19041
 >
 > I am unable to get this port to work:
 >
 > ===>  Building for code_medic-1.0.4
 > cd: can't cd to ACE/ACE_wrappers
 > Makefile:57: ../../include/make/jtree_constants: No such file or
 > directory
 > Makefile:58: ../../include/make/jsearch_constants: No such file or
 > directory
 > gmake: *** No rule to make target
 > `../../include/make/jsearch_constants'.  Stop.
 > makemake: error while calculating dependencies
 > *** Error code 1
 >
 > Stop in /usr/ports/devel/codemedic.
 > *** Error code 1
 >
 > Any ideas?

 	A couple. :)
 	I guess, it has something to do with ports/19135.
 	Well, you suggested that I should use USE_X_PREFIX
 and I did. Furthermore, I submitted patches to all subsequent
 jx ports. However, you did commit all ports with USE_XLIB
 instead.
 	It probably broke all my port interdependencies.
 I must know: I am pretty convinced, as you pointed out,
 that it belongs under /usr/X11R6 being a x11-toolkits
 category member. Should I leave all of them with USE_XLIB
 as before (and as committed) or USE_X_PREFIX?
 	All submit patches fixing this as soon as I hear
 from you.
 	On a side note, refering to your email:

 ----- Forwarded message from Will Andrews <will@FreeBSD.ORG> -----