Date:      Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:16:59 -0800
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz" <schluntz@clicknet.com>
To:        sos@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with Linux emulation error.

Søren Schmidt wrote:
> > % /opt/wabi/bin/wabi
> > Caldera Wabi 2.2B for Intel-Linux [Oct 31 1996 17:35:20]
> > Copyright 1993-1996 Sun Microsystems, Inc.  All Rights Reserved.
> >
> > Unrecoverable Error in Wabi
> >
> > Internal Error
> > Assertion failure: CpuLAR(k) != INVDARB
> >  at fixups.c:452
> >

> > Wabi will exit now.
> > %

> You need to make a trace of what the thing is doing. I suspect that it
> has something to do with messing with the LDT's. I dont think we are
> compatible enough it that respect if at all....

Ok, how do you do a trace? My coding skills are far from great at the
moment (I can do the basics but have not idea how to do anything in
debugging mode.)

If there is someone out there who would like to take on this challenge I
would be more than happy to kick in the $47 to purchase them a copy of
WABI. ;) Otherwise I'm willing to look at it but like I said, my skills
are lacking.

-Sean