Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 13:19:35 -0700
From:      Parker Brown <phbrown@charter.net>
To:        BSDQuestions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Can I Get Netscape for BSD?

I hope so, but I can't find it.

usr/ports/www/netscape4.76 tells you that there's a security hole in
this version, and suggests ../www/netscape4-communicator.us, which in
turn tells you to manually put
communicator-v407-us.x86-unknown-linux2.0.libc5.tar.gz into
/usr/ports/distfiles.

I checked ftp.netscape.com, which had 4.03 thru 4.08, with the exception

of 4.07.  Their archive site had exactly what I was told to look for,
except that is an export version, not US.  I *do* want the encryption
capabilities.

ftp.bsd.ord didn't have it either.  Where can I find it?

Pb