Date:      Thu, 18 Dec 2003 09:36:48 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        martin@sumuk.de
Cc:        hrs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with mirrors.xml and advisories.xml

----Security_Multipart(Thu_Dec_18_09:36:48_2003_516)--

Martin Heinen <martin@sumuk.de> wrote
  in <20031218010852.A44498@sumuk.de>:

martin> This is wrong, =BBnames.xml=AB is already sorted
martin> so the order should not change.
martin> =

martin> It seems that language dependent sorting is
martin> not supported in textproc/libxslt.  The file
martin> =BBFEATURES=AB of libxslt-1.1.0 contains the following:
martin> =

martin> | YES			      xsl:sort
martin> | YES				select =3D string-expression
martin> | NO				lang =3D { nmtoken }
martin> =

martin> Hiroki's work is such a big time saver that
martin> I consider to commit the German version with the
martin> slightly displaced ordering.  This might give
martin> me the time to think about a solution for the
martin> problem instead of sorting manually :-)

 Hmmm, we seem to need another way to determine the sort order.
 Currently I am considering adding a framework to specify the order
 manually and a template to solve the month name problem.

 I think I will submit the patch this weekend.