Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:45:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chad Morris <beans4you@rcip.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Information from THE BEAN BAG! (www.thebeanbag.net)

Hello,

Just a brief note to let you know The Bean Bag specialty food company is back and better than ever.  We offer the LARGEST selection of GROWER DIRECT, exotic/heirloom beans in the world!  What are exotic/heirloom beans?  Usually, when people think of dry, edible beans, they think of Kidneys, Pintos or Limas.  The beans we offer are far more unique and originate from all parts of the world.  Just to name one, we have a bean variety that dates back to 6000BC.  This bean was actually found in a Pharaoh's tomb.  This culture would bury food with their people so they would have food for their after-life.  We found three beans and of these three, one was able to germinate.  Not only is this bean unique because of its history is also much HIGHER IN NUTRITIONAL VALUE, than your common store bought beans.  Our beans are higher in nutritional value because they have not been genetically altered for resistance.  They all come from the original gene stock.  This makes the beans much harder!
 to grow but more nutritional to the end-user.

We cater to the needs of celiac's and consumers of gluten-free foods.  Take a look at what The Bean Bag has to offer.  We have varieties of beans you will not find anywhere else in the world.

If you would prefer to be excluded from future emails please reply to this email and type "REMOVE".

www.thebeanbag.net

Regards,
Chad Morris