Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2007 09:41:32 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Does anyone know how to get the required downloads from Sun to build Java?

It appears as if jdk 1.5 is now at version 14, but the FreeBSD ports
still requires version 13.

Luckily, Sun is run by a bunch of Nazis, and doesn't use a standard
directory tree to distribute their stuff.  After 15 minutes of searching
I can't figure out how to get the version 13 stuff off their site, and
thus I can't build OpenOffice.org for my shiny, new laptop ...

Does anyone have any advice on how to get the required files from Sun?

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com