Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 21:26:10 -0500
From:      Tim <cyberlord@cyberlord.net.dhis.org>
To:        synfin@unixroute.com, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: bass/tribble

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 06:23 pm, A.Z. wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am using FreeBSD-4.6 with KDE2 as wm.
>
> Is there is an application in ports that can adjust Bass/Tribble audio
> output?
>
> Any suggestions, my neighbors complaining a lot about Bass, that makes =
it
> seem I am playing music a way too loud, when I am actually not.
>
> Thanks.

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-multimedia" in the body of the message

--=20
FreeBSD 4.6-RELEASE
 9:23PM  up 10:11, 1 user, load averages: 0.08, 0.06, 0.01

What kind of speaker system do you have?

Those small normal type speakers do not have enough bass in them to trave=
l to=20
another room, even if they were on the floor.

If your using an amplified woofer system, there usually is a seperate vol=
ume=20
control for the bass woofer.

Tell us what tyoe you have.

Tim