Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:36:43 -0500
From:      Karl Friesen <krf@splip.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   compat3x-i386-4.4.20011227

This library has been marked as FORBIDDEN because of a resolver buffer
overflow in libc. However, it is a required component for
apache13-fp.  What is the chance  of getting the buffer overflow fixed and
a new version out?  I know that FreeBSD-STABLE has been frozen until the
new release, but my client will be asking when they can expect their FP
capable server..

Thank you,

Karl Friesen