Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 15:55:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>
Cc:        "Andy V. Oleynik" <andyo@prime.net.ua>, cjclark@home.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make aout-to-elf-build Failing

On Tue, 31 Aug 1999, John Birrell wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 30, 1999 at 09:13:58AM -0700, Doug wrote:
> > 	I've seen quite a few reports of this lately, and while this fixes it, it
> > shouldn't be necessary, should it? Has something changed in the 'make
> > upgrade' target recently?
>
> `make' has changed.

	Ok, that's the cause then, so what's the solution? :) And
meanwhile is it going to hurt anything if I put a suggestion on my 'make
upgrade' web page that users do 'make -DMACHINE_ARCH=i386 upgrade' as a
temporary measure to get the thing to work?

Thanks,

Doug
--
"My mama told me, my mama said, 'don't cry.' She said, 'you're too young a man
to have as many women you got.' I looked at my mother dear and didn't even

    - John Belushi as "Joliet" Jake Blues, "I Don't Know"