Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:13:52 -0500
From:      W Gerald Hicks <jhix@mindspring.com>
To:        aunty <aunty@comcen.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, jhix@mindspring.com
Subject:   Re: updating ports

Hi Sue,

Hmm... It looks fine to me.  Can you press this person to reveal the
mystery so I can correct mine and perhaps offer a send-pr to fix
cvsup-bin which installed it?  :-)

Perhaps this person was referring to your techniques of actually
building and installing the ports and dependencies themselves and
not your cvsup usage?  That can be tricky sometimes.

Cheers,

Jerry Hicks
jhix@mindspring.com