Date:      Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:04:53 -0600
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        Oliver Blasnik <ob@omnilink.net>, dg@root.com
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Again: CRD-Raid-Controller and FreeBSD 3.x

On Mon, Dec 13, 1999 at 11:40:51AM +0100, Oliver Blasnik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> David Greenman wrote:
> >    I've been reading all of this and I'm still wondering what this is all
> > about. TeraSolutions has many of the CRD-5440-104 (LVD version) controllers
> > in the field and have never had problems with them.
>
> Using FreeBSD >3.0 and tagged queuing enabled at system and raid? Let me take a look at your dmesg :)

Yes.  Me too.

I used to have a BUNCH of these in production use with FreeBSD >3.0, tagged
queueing enabled, and I got reports of the tags being reduced downward
during operation from 64 to (typically) 32 over the first few minutes of
operation after a boot.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: http://childrens-justice.org
Isn't it time we started putting KIDS first?  See the above URL for
a plan to do exactly that!