Date:      Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:20:04 +0100
From:      Bas Velthuizen <bas@klavertje4.demon.nl>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Inkscape 0.42.2_1 build error

--------------030107010102060305030000

Hello,
I'm trying to build Inkscape on FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p2
The build stops at the configure stage, saying that an old version of
the boehm-gc lib has been installed, although I have installed the
latest version of that library.
The gnome loganalyzer cannot find anything.

Can someone help with this problem? I've attached the output of the
make-command, the gnomeloganalyzer.sh and of 'ls /var/db/pkg' to this mail.

thanks in advance,
Bas Velthuizen

--------------030107010102060305030000--