Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:19:20 -0500
From:      "Justin P. Michel" <jpmichel@jcontinuum.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Buildworld Error

Greetings

I've installed using FreeBSD 4.7-R ISO's, and have done so on various
machines without err.  Then, yesterday, one machine, after doing a cvsup to
latest 4.7-R src updates, errored out on the buildworld.

The system in question is a lousy Cyrix 6x86 PR166+, with 64MB RAM, and a
4GB HDD.  The error it shoots out is:

--
cc: Internal compiler error:
Program cc1 got fatal signal 11

*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/src/lib/libncurses
--

My question is, is there something wrong with the sources, or, has anyone
else had a similar problem?  Are there any special options I should use for

Regards,

Justin P. Michel
|- J Continuum
|- 21071 - 640 River Street