Date:      Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:26:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Bryce Newall <data@dreamhaven.net>
To:        Sales@wcscnet.com
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Windows NT Serial Communication Driver

On Thu, 29 Oct 1998 Sales@wcscnet.com wrote:

> WCSC(Willies Computer Software Co) is proud to announce the release of
> the new product COMM-DRV/NT. If you are looking for a lightning fast

Gee, I think I'll go right out and buy one of those for my computer that
doesn't even run Windows NT.  I'm positive that this message won't ever be
seen by a live human being at WCSC, but if it is... THINK!  Who's the
brain surgeon who came up with the idea of marketing a Windows NT-specific
product to a group of Unix users who probably can't stand anything with
the word Microsoft attached to it??

On a side note, shouldn't this mailing list be configured to not allow
posts from people who aren't subscribed to it?