Date:      Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:28:59 +0200
From:      David Peall <david@esn.org.za>
To:        "'freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Can't install FreeBSD amd64 (intel DP45SG)

> 2. Use another system to install the base system and put that in the
> problematic one. Either with or without building your own kernel.
>=20
> I would say the second option, and building your own kernel is your best

Right so I'm ready to build my custom kernel and do a pxeboot.  I'm just un=
sure of what device / driver is causing the problem and am not sure what to=
 do at this point.

> your hard-disk(s) using:
> lsdev [-v]

I get the pxeboot nfs disk and my 500gb raid array as disk0.

Regards

--
David Peall :: IT Manager
e-Schools' Network :: http://www.esn.org.za/