Date:      Tue, 11 Sep 2018 11:54:31 -0700
From:      Lee Brown <leeb@ratnaling.org>
To:        "Herbert J. Skuhra" <herbert@gojira.at>
Cc:        FreeBSD Toolchain <freebsd-toolchain@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: is make release broken?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 12:11 AM, Herbert J. Skuhra <herbert@gojira.at>
wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 09:35:15PM -0700, Lee Brown wrote:
>
> Expected EoL of releng/11.1 is September 30, 2018.
> Known issue:
>
> https://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=333005
>
> First, thank you for the response, it was good to know I was not going
insane as this used to work.

I would argue that issue totally misses the point, at least for me.  There
have been multiple changes to mkisoimages.sh and make-memstick.sh that rely
on later versions of makefs and mkimg on the host than I have.

In any event, I was able to revert mkisoimages.sh and make-memstick.sh to
earlier versions compatible with the tools on the build machine.

Regards -- lee