Date:      Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:14:58 -0400
From:      David Banning <david@skytrackercanada.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?Gabriel_Ju=E1rez?= <gjt@elfoco.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3COM 3CXM556 56k PC Card Modem & 3C574-TX Fast Elink PC Card NIC

On Tue, Sep 18, 2001 at 09:42:44PM -0700, Gabriel Juárez wrote:

> We have a problem to install the PCCard Drivers, the computer recognize it as a Standard Card, where can we get the drivers ? we have visited the 3Com site but we haven't found anything.

My guess us that the modem will work. It supports the standard
AT Hayes command set.  The network card may be more difficult.
It does not seem to be listed in LINT. There
are other 3Com network cards supported, and if you configured
for them, it might work for yours, but it would be some trial-and-error.