Date:      Thu, 14 May 1998 13:32:18 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Frank Griffith <frankg@idfw.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Man Pages to Text Files

I don't know if your meant to do it this way, but I always use something
like:

man bind | groff -Tascii >named.txt

(Which will display the manual page for 'named', convert it to ASCII and
dump it to the file called 'named.txt')

I'm not saying it's right, but it works for me... ;-)

Regards,

Karl Pielorz