Date:      Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:04:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Adam Shostack <adam@homeport.org>
Cc:        andrewr <andrewr@slack.net>, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Projects to improve security (related to C)

Sorry I'm reentering this converstaion so late, I had oral surgery and
have been playing catchup ever since...

theres a couple of good ideas here....

1) to assign simple auditing tasks like looking over code for the more
obvious things

2) to assign groups parts of the tree to look at as well

3) the more "skilled" coders to work out the hairier bits (which I know
myself am not qualified for, but might have a couple of people working for
me who are, and use FreeBSD as much as I do)

This could be a really good project with a really good project leader and
a few coordinators.

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking