Date:      Sat, 26 Oct 2002 00:27:13 -0500
From:      Sean Kelly <smkelly@zombie.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   /usr/src/sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290

When booting my system, I get the following after samba-2.2.6 starts:
acquiring duplicate lock of same type: "inp"
 1st inp @ /usr/src/sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290
 2nd inp @ /usr/src/sys/netinet/udp_usrreq.c:290

This is with a kernel from Fri Oct 25 23:27:50 CDT 2002 (about an hour
ago).

it looks to me that under some conditions, inp isn't being unlocked in the
LIST_FOREACH(inp, &udb, inp_list) loop. It is possible I am wrong,
though...

--
Sean Kelly         | PGP KeyID: 77042C7B
smkelly@zombie.org | http://www.zombie.org