Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 1996 22:25:44 +0100 (MET)
From:      Geert-Jan van den Eijnden <geertjan@trevize.stuyts.nl>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Bteasy problem

Hi,

I'm one of the lucky souls who have to live with BSD and win95 on one
computer. The problem is the following:

When I reboot from BSD to win95 everything is fine. However, on exiting
win95 the computer hangs when I press F2 (BSD). CTRL-ALT-DEL doesn't work. I
don't have a reset button so the only thing left to do is toggling the power
switch. After this the computer restarts and boots BSD as if nothing has
happened.

As I sometimes change from BSD to win95 and visa verse 2 or three times per
evening this power cycling is a royal pain...

So, is there a solution? Another bootmanager perhaps, some trick??

The computer is a Compaq "thank you for not having a reset-button" ProLinea
4/66. BSD is version 2.1.5-STABLE, bteasy is version 1.7, and win95 is
win95.
--
Geert-Jan van den Eijnden