Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 1996 17:38:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Watson <scanner@webspan.net>
To:        Thomas J Balfe <tbalfe@tioga.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stable

On Thu, 6 Jun 1996, Thomas J Balfe wrote:

> I will tell my grand kids one day about -stable. My granddad had stories
> about going up the hill both ways to school, and I'll have my stories
> about -stable, circa 1996. See you guys on -release!
May we all bow our heads in a moment of silence please for -stable.
Let us take this time to remeber the stability we had with stable, the
good times, the bad, the glory of stable will not be forgotten.

--

===================================| Webspan Inc., ISP Division.
  FreeBSD 2.1.0 is available now!  | Phone: 908-367-8030 ext. 126