Date:      Thu, 21 Nov 2002 19:57:27 +0100
From:      "Marcin M. Jessa" <yazzy@ezunix.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pptpd , HDCP and LDAP or SQL authentication

Hi guys.

Finally I managed to successfully setup mpd allowing me to access the other side of the VPN link. Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
I have three remining questions before I will make a HowTo out of my experience.
1. How can I enable access to the whole LAN on the other side of my VPN link allowing users to browse it.
2. How to run DHCP over mpd's tunnel?
3. Do you know if there is a way to authenticate pptpd users with LDAP or SQL instead of the mpd.secret text file?

Any suggestions and comments are welcome.

Cheers.
YazzY