Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 14:16:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Troy Settle <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        "Scot W. Hetzel" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: more frontpage....

Odd,  I just got done patching 1.3.4 with SSL-1.29, FP-3.0.4.2, and
PHP-3.0.6.  I had to fake the SSL patch, but the rest built cleanly.

I'm about to do a 'make install' and configure it, hope it works as well
as the last one did.

--
  Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
  Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services