Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 2021 12:42:13 +0000
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=26S_-_Krasznai_Andr=E1s?= <Krasznai.Andras@mands.hu>
To:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   gnatcross-sysroot-aarch64

Hi

I use FreeBSD on a laptop with intel I3 CPU.

I installed the base system, and a set of packages to make it a desktop sys=
tem (xorg server, internet browser, libreoffice, gimp, rawtherapee, kdenliv=
e, some pdf viewers, etc. pkg installs their dependencies automatically.

The above package is installed on my freebsd-current as a dependency - I di=
d not specify it in my install scripts . The strange is that pkg autoremove=
 deletes it every time as an unnecessairy package.

I would like to get rid of this package, how could I prevent it from instal=
ling?

best regards

Andr=E1s Krasznai