Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 23:12:59 -0800
From:      Andrew Stuart <elitetek@tekrealm.net>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>, esk@ira.uka.de
Subject:   Re: recent gtk12 update causes some ports to fail during configure

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 at 01:38:17 -0500, Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 01:12, Andrew Stuart wrote:
> > I Included the maintainer of audio/xmms as i am posting the configure of
> > xmms as an example.
>
> You're the second one to report this, but I was never able to reproduce
> this on any of my eight test machines.  The solution is to remove gtk12,
> then reinstall it.
>
> Joe
>
> --
> PGP Key : http://www.marcuscom.com/pgp.asc

First of all, I appologize, I never seen this on the list(s) i must have
looked over it, or never got it. Second of all, I had tried to reinstall
gtk12, but i guess at some point the pkg list was corrupt or something
as it didnt remove everything, I uninstalled it, did some cleanup
(removing gtk12-config and a few other things) then reinstalled and it
worked. Anyways its working now, Thanks.

--
Andrew Stuart
http://www.tekrealm.net

What does it mean if there is no fortune for you?